To make ONLINE TAX PAYMENTS, please click on the TREASURER TAB above.
Summit County is committed to making access to Recorded documents convenient and accessible, for a reasonable fee. We are working hard to make all our current and historical
documents available electronically. This service is provided online to individuals and professionals alike for a fee, or you may come personally to the Recorder’s Office to
access this data. Check back often as we are always adding additional information and documents for viewing.
A list of the information currently available as an online subscription service is as follows:
Real Property and Tax Information may be accessed from the Account and Treasurer tabs on this site at no charge including:
- Recorder Document Images – Current and Pre 1965
- Plats – Ownership, Subdivision, Survey, Section Closure, Monument Ties, Road Dedication, Annexation
- Abstracts of Cities and Towns, Sections and Subdivisions
- Indexes and Abstracts
- Federal Tax Liens
- Misc and POA Pre 1992 Documents
- Surveyor and Client Indexes
- Survey Entry Book
- Survey Abstracts Pre 1993
- Water and Mining Information
Additional County Data may be obtained by visiting www.summitcounty.org, Government, Public Records. Information available through the web site includes:
- Mailing Address
- Legal Descriptions
- Deed References
- Assessment Data
- Tax Information
- Online Real Property Tax Payments
While using this information it is always important to remember that the information is continuously updated and is only as current as the documents that have been worked
by courthouse staff. If you do not understand the information that is shown, you should seek help from Attorneys, Realtors, Surveyors or Title Companies for an explanation.
- GIS Mapping
- County Codes
- Contracts and Agreements
- County Council Minutes
- Planning Commission Minutes
- Marriage Licenses
- Misc Historical Documents (Naturalization, Probate, Birth and Death, Articles of Incorporation, Franchise, Coop Extension Work, Stock Grazers)
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for Costs and more information.